Terms and prices
Our prices are established according to the number of people, the itinerary and the duration of the stay.
For a quote corresponding to your request, please contact us by email here.
You are looking for teammates to split the costs: leave us your e-mail address and your availabilities.
The base price is as follows.
44 000 XPF / night (approx. 369 euros or 440 usd)
The price includes the boat rental with the owner crew, the navigations and the fuel.
We sail at a suitable pace for the boat, always with the elements, never against it.
Life on board: 1 500 XPF / person / night (approx. 13 euros or 15 usd) - includes the costs of bedding, cleaning, electricity, service water, wc...
Half pension: 2 500 XPF / person / night (approx. 21 euros or 25 usd) - for a breakfast and one meal (very hearty)
- plane-boat transfers or other - you reach the planned boarding place by your own means (I have taxi numbers)
- additional meals on request: 2 400 XPF / person (approx. 20 euros or 24 usd)
- vegetarian and vegan menus on request (notify me when booking): 4 800 XPF / person / meal (approx. 40 euros or 48 usd)
- meal taken ashore
- bottles of mineral water - we have filtered water. We can fill bottles with spring water during some stopovers.
- alcohols and other drinks - may be available on board on request: beer, rum, wine, sodas and juices (notify me before boarding for refueling)
- fins and masks - we recommend bringing your own, size matters
- fishing equipment - I encourage you to bring your lines and lures if you want to fish in the fish-rich waters of Polynesia!
- spearfishing equipment - idem
- beach towels
- to much fresh water - Kaveka is not equipped with a watermaker - the water in the reservoirs is used for cooking - there are showers or taps on the quay in the villages (sometimes with spring water!). Elsewhere it will be bathing in sea water and rinsing in fresh water
- shore excursions with other providers
- vehicles rental
- access to paid sites - museums, some restored archaeological sites, hikes on some private land
- port fees and marinas or paying anchorages - guests wishing to stay there will bear the costs (in principle, it is useless because Kaveka is always at anchor)
- possible tourist taxes
Accommodation at anchor in Hiva Oa price
In addition to a cruise, the price is 5 000 XPF / person / night (approx. 42 euros or 50 usd). Accommodation at anchor in Tahauku Bay (Atuona, Hiva Oa). Breakfast included. Meals in addition on request.
Booking and cancellation conditions
50% of the price of the stay is paid upon booking, the balance one month before arrival.
Supplements and options are to be paid on site in cash (currencies accepted: XPF, EUR, USD).
Cancellation before two months: 2 nights billed
Cancellation less than two months before the stay or for no show: 100% invoiced (except in cases of force majeure: you are dead or shanghaied)
Seasickness does not qualify for a refund.
If we had to cancel the stay, we will reimburse you 100%.
Your luggage will be a small soft bag. Above all, no rigid suitcase!
There are no ATMs or banks almost everywhere we go. Withdrawals at Atuona are limited and the bank no longer changes to non-customers. So: bring cash for various expenses.